Prevent bad breath while Fasting
During running fast, the problem of bad breath often cause discomfort. The problem that often happens to be a bottleneck in the association and made insecure.
When fasting, the production of saliva in the mouth and the digestive tract is reduced so that it becomes more dry. That places halitosis or bad breath.
Bad breath can also result from systemic diseases such as liver, stomach, respiratory tract and acute kidney. While the causes of dental diseases and oral fresh breath in between cavities, gingivitis, gingivitis because plaque, and periodontitis.
Actually, bad breath when running fast need not worry. Consider some simple tips to prevent bad breath during fasting, as quoted from holisticcare-dentalclinic.
1. Maintaining healthy teeth and mouth by brushing your teeth and tongue properly. Clean between teeth with dental floss. If using a liquid rinse, do not use liquids with alcohol content above 25 percent due to trigger the risk of cancer of the oral cavity.
2. Check into your dentist at least six months. If you have time to do dental spa twice a month to maintain dental health.
3. Avoid cigarettes and alcohol because the effect of exacerbating the status of oral hygiene lead to gingivitis and periodontitis. Alcohol reduces the production of saliva, which will aggravate bad breath.
4. Increase consumption of fruits repellent bad breath like apples, yam and carrots. Green tea contains catechins active ingredients that can remove plaque, lower blood sugar levels, and kill bacteria that cause bad breath. Drink 2-5 cups of green tea a day.
5. Cheese is low in carbohydrates, high in calcium and contain phosphates, can strengthen tooth enamel, increased saliva production and reduce the growth of tartar.
6. Consume at least one quart of water or eight glasses a day for breaking up the meal. This is to maintain water balance in the body.
7. Asup probiotic foods like yogurt that maintaining digestion and inhibit bad breath.