Turning on the primacy of Sunnah
من أحيا سنة من سنتى فعمل بها الناس كان له مثل أجر من عمل بها لا ينقص من أجورهم شيئا
“Those who turn one-sunnahku Sunnah of the Sunnah, then practiced by man, then he will gain (reward) as reward those who practice it, without prejudice to reward them a little too” .
Hadith of the great virtues of this great show for people who turn the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, moreover, the Sunnah that has been left most people. Therefore, Imam Ibn Majah included this hadith in the book “Sunan Ibn Majah” in the chapter: “(Virtue) who turn the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam who was left behind (human)” .
Imam Muhammad ibn Ismail al-Bukhari said, “The Muslims are the main thing is people who turn the Sunnah-Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam who was left behind (human), then be patient, O lovers of the Sunnah (the Prophet sallallaahu’ alaihi wa sallam), because actually you are the least amount (among humans) “.
Faidah-important faidah contained in this hadith:
– Sunnah of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam is anything that comes from the Prophet sallallaahu’ alaihi wa sallam, good words, deeds and determination, he sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam , which is intended as a Shari’a for Muslims .
– Meaning of “turn the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam’ is to understand the instructions he sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, practice and spread among humans, as well as encourage others to follow him and banned from menyelisihinya .
– Life of the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam would have two virtues (reward) as well, namely  the primacy of the practice itself and the Sunnah  the virtue of turning it in the midst of men who have been forgotten.
Shaykh Muhammad Salih al-BIH-rahimahullah’Utsaimin-said, “Verily, the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam when increasingly forgotten, then (virtue) practice it was more powerful (large), because (people who practice it) would have the virtue of practice (sunna itself) and (virtue) spread (turn) sunna among men “.
– Allah Ta’ala praised all the deeds of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam and named it as “good example”, in his words,
لقد كان لكم في رسول الله أسوة حسنة لمن كان يرجو الله واليوم الآخر وذكر الله كثيرا
“Indeed there has been on the (self) that the Messenger of Allah an excellent example for you (that is) for people who expect (grace) of God and (the good replies on) the Day of Judgement and Allah much” (Surat al-Ahzaab: 21).
This shows that people who follow the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam means he has embarked on ash-shirathal Mustaqim (straight path) that will take him to get the glory and the grace of God Almighty .
– This verse also implies an important faidah to ponder, namely the attachment between the imitation of the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam with the perfection of faith in Allah and the Last Day, which means that the spirit and sincerity of a Muslim to follow the Sunnah Prophet sallallaahu’ alaihi wa sallam perfection is a sign of his faith.
Shaykh Abdur-Rahman as-Sa’di when explaining the meaning of the verse, he said, “The example of the good (in themselves Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam), which will get taufik (from Allah) to follow only those expecting (grace) of God and (replies goodness) in the hereafter. Due to (perfection) of faith, the fear of God, and hope the good children of God and the fear of punishment, is what motivates a person to emulate (Sunna) the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam’ .
 Ibn Majah (no. 209), on sanadnya there are drawbacks, however, this hadith narrations boosted with the Creator, therefore, Sheikh al-Albani menshahihkannya in the book “Sahih Ibn Majah” (no. 173) .
 The Book “Sunan Ibn Majah” (1 / 75).
 quoted by Imam al-Khatib al-Baghdadi in the book “al-Jaami ‘li akhlaaqir raawi” (1 / 168).
 See the book “Taujiihun nazhar ila ushuulil atsar” (1 / 40).
 See Prolegomena book “al-fil Haditsu hujjatun binafsihi ‘Aqa-IDI wal ahkaam” (p. 13).
 See the book “Faidhul Qadiir” (2 / 9) and “Syarhu Ibni Majah Sunan” (p. 19).
 The Book “pilgrim Manaasikul wal ‘Umrah” (p. 92).
 See the description of Sheikh Abdur-Rahman as-Sa’di in his commentary (p. 481).
 The Book “Taisiirul Kariimir Rahman” (p. 481).