Prophet Enoch (Idris) As
Allah has praised Enoch, describing him as a prophet and truthful: Mention in the book (Quran) Idris (Enoch). Indeed! He was a man of truth (and) a prophet. We took him to a high station. (Ch 19:56-57 Quran).
Enoch was born and raised in Babylon following the teachings and religion of Prophet Adam (pbuh) and his son Seth (peace be upon him). Enoch was the 5 th generation of the Prophet Adam. He called the people to his religion fathers, but few listened to him, while the majority turned away.
Prophet Enoch and his followers left Babylon for Egypt. He carried out his mission, calling people to what is right and fair, teaching them certain prayers and asking them to fast on certain days and to give a portion of their wealth to the poor.
It was the first son of Adam to be a prophet after Adam and Seth (peace be upon them). It is said that he was the first to invent the basic form of writing. Some of his wise sayings are:
Happy is he who looks at his own works and appointment as pleaders to his Lord
None can show better gratitude for the favors of Allah those who share it with others. I do not envy people for what they have as they will only enjoy for a short period. He who indulges in excess will not benefit. The true joy of life is to have wisdom.
In a few words of advice and pearls are:
1. Patience of faith in Allah to bring victory.
2. People who are alert and happy are those who expect the intercession of the Lord with his deeds Saleh.
3. If you ask for something to pray to Allah and sincere then your going so fast and your prayer.
4. Do not swear in a state that they are lying and do not close for people who are sworn to not join them in sin.
5. Obey the king, your king and submit to the magnifying-Bigman your mouth and always fill your mouth with thanksgiving and praise to Allah.
6. Do not envy the people who are better fate, because there will be many and long enjoyed good fortune.
7. Anyone nothing more than simply satisfy them.
8. Without giving away the blessings that you can not be obtained to thank Allah for that favor well-deserved.
In connection with the word of Allah, Prophet Idris without a license has been appointed to prestigious Ibn Abi Hatim narrated in his comment that unlicensed Prophet Idris was in heaven when he died four brought by an angel of Allah a’alam bissawab.