Fun Shopping, Do not Forget To Allah …
Who does not know this one activity? From small children to senior citizens, both men and women must know him. It is inevitable that many people are crazy about shopping or shopping until they are willing to spend long hours at the mall, supermarket, supermarkets or even the market. Shopping is a necessity that requires women to get out of his house.
Islam does not forbid women to get out of his house because it was originally out of the house is allowed as a rule, “The law means that it depends permissible purpose.” Similarly, out to shop, either to market or to other shopping centers is a matter that sometimes difficult to avoid. But the rule is valid only if out of the house becomes an urgent or very important. Of course, without forgetting the important things that must be met when a Muslim out of his house, such as closing the genitalia, not ornamented (tabaruj), not mixed up the male and female, etc..
If we remember the economics lesson, we’ll meet a lot with the word market. The term market is defined as a meeting place for sellers and buyers in order to make buying and selling. Of course we know that when there is trading activity, then there are contract or agreement between the seller to the buyer called and qabul consent. What does this agreement with the shopping? Of course there is a connection. This contract will decide whether or not legitimate sale and purchase what we do.
Shaykh ‘Abdur-Rahman bin Nasr Al-Sa’di in his book Manhajus Salikiin (Chapter Book Sell-Buy it. 139) mentions that the origin of the legal buying and selling are lawful. Allaah says, which means, “And Allah has made trading and forbidden usury.” (Surat al-Baqara: 275)
Buying and selling is something that is permitted by God when the conditions are met, namely:
1. Pleasure of both parties are buyers and sellers
2. Traded goods can be handed over
3. Performer sale and purchase is a qualified person, namely baligh and do it consciously or not insane.
4. Does not contain elements of usury
5. No trade in something that is forbidden in syar’i
Careful, There’s Satan!
We can see all the ugliness in the market with our vision and hearing. Once we entered the market, then the utterances roughly even swear that the seller purchased merchandise will not be stopped in our ears. Along the way we will know there are people who deceive for profit. Buyers will say, “I was bought at a price of seller A four thousand, six thousand really here!” When a seller does not sell merchandise at a price of four thousand but seven thousand dollars and the buyer is never bid on merchandise the A.
Not only are buyers who want to profit taking, the seller is not less tactics. “But my mango’s were large and sweet guaranteed! Dicobain should too! “Whereas all mangganya karbitan and when the buyer chooses mangganya tasted samples of sweet and do not represent the wares. Finally got home buyers feel cheated and aggrieved. In essence, they are really trying to apply the economic principle of “Achieving the maximum profit with the smallest capital”. They do not care anymore though originally lawful activity became illegal due to hit the signs shari’ah. And Allaah says, which means, ”
Woe to those who cheat, (They are) those who when receiving the dose of other people they ask are met. “(Qur’an Muthaffifin: 1-2)
“It’s in the market,” perhaps this statement some people. But who’s to say in a mall, supermarket or small shop even Satan would not take the role? When we walk in the mall or supermarket, we often see young women dressed up pretty and with PD wiggle her to wear the all “efficient”. This scene alone is enough to disturb us as women, especially for men! Often in the heart conceived, really sorry for these our sisters who unknowingly have voluntarily invited the man to see their beauty and make them as objects. Some might argue, “Ah, that’s hanging him!” But clearly, the hearts of men which will not be tempted? And Allaah says, which means, ”
O Prophet, say to your wives, daughters and wives of the believers: “Let them extend their scarf around your body.” Such so they are easier to be known, therefore they are not alone. and Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. “(Surat al-Ahzab: 59)
Forgotten Shopping For Fun
Islam is a religion full of wisdom and perfection, so the Prophet has also taught us a variety of ethics in the life, manners even when in the market.
1. Should always dhikr of Allah in times of market entry. As a Muslim, of course, our daily lives should not be separated from the prayer. Even God has commanded us to pray and call people who are reluctant to pray as a proud people (Surat al-Mu’min: 60). Prophet also said: “Ruling the benefit of all that happens or not override. Therefore, all O servant of Allah, you should pray. “(Narrated by At-Tirmidhi). Well, when we want to shop there are many rewards we can handful through prayer in one way only. Starting with the prayer out of the house, the prayer of supplication to the ride vehicle to enter the market. The prayer of market entry is:
لا إله إلا الله وحده لا شريك له, له الملك وله الحمد يحيي ويميت وهو حي لا يموت, بيده الخير, وهو على كل شيء قدير
“There is no god has the right to be worshiped but God alone is true, no partner for Him. To Him all the kingdoms and to Him all the praise. He is the Turning and the Deadly. And, He is Eternal Life, it never dies. In the hands of Him all goodness and He has power over all things. ”
Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said, “Those who enter the market, then say prayer (it), then Allah will record one million goodness for him and will remove one million for her ugliness, and rank will raise a million levels.” (HR . Tirmidhi, Hakim and Ibn Majah)
Majdi bin ‘Abdul Wahhab al-Ahmad in his Sharh Muslim Hisnul explain the meaning of “rank and will raise a million degrees,” namely the person will get it in heaven. While the intention of “lifting degrees” is the position after reading the prayer is higher than the position prior to reading the prayer.
2. Menyaringkan no sound with various arguments and debates.
Among the personality traits of the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam is that he is not a stubborn or hard-hearted nor those who like to shout in the market and also not one to retaliate evil with evil, but he forgives and forgives (Narrated by Al-Bukhari)
3. Maintain cleanliness of the market. The market should not be polluted with sewage and garbage, because it can paralyze the flow of the streets and become a disturbing source of the stench.
4. Keeping always fulfill his promises and covenants and agreements between the two sides parties (buyer and seller). Allaah says, which means, “O ye who believe, fulfill the covenant-contract it.” (Surat Al-Mâ’idah: 1)
5. Confirmed the sale and purchase with the testimony or records (documentation). Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala has said, which means, “And persaksikanlah if you were buying and selling.” (Surat al-Baqara: 282)
6. Be loose and provide convenience in the process of selling beli.Rasulullah sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “God will mercy to a servant who acted when sold loose, be loose when buying and being loose when paying the debt.” (Narrated by al-Bukhari )
7. Honest, open and not hide the defect merchandise. Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “A Muslim is another Muslim brother, it is not lawful for a Muslim brother bought from a purchase that is flawed unless it has been explained in advance.” (Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albani)
8. Do not easily sell out swear in the buying and selling. Messenger sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “Avoid a lot of swearing in the buying and selling, because the oath was able to popularize the merchandise and then eliminate barakahnya.” (Narrated by Muslim)
9. Avoiding scams, fraud and pengkaburan and exaggeration in the draw keuntungan.Sesungguhnya Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam never come across a pile of grain, then the Prophet put his hand into a pile, then his fingers wet. So he said, “What is this, O the owner of food?” Owner food replied, “Exposed to rain, O Messenger of Allah.” So the Prophet said, “Why do not wet the part that you put on top of the order seen by man? Those who cheat against us, then it is not from our group. “(Narrated by Muslim)
10. Avoid cheating in measuring or weighing the goods and not reduce them. Allah says, which means, “Woe to those who cheat, that is, people who, when receiving the dose of other people they ask are met, and when they measure or weigh for others, they reduce.” (Surat Al-Muthaffifin : 1-3)
11. Avoid usury, hoarding goods and any acts that could harm many people. Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “God’s curse (cursed) eater of usury, the giver, witness and author.” (Narrated by Ahmad and classed as saheeh by al-Albani). And the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam said, “I will not hoard the goods unless the wrong people.” (Narrated by Muslim)
12. Kets of all illicit goods traded.
13. Avoiding false promotions aimed at attracting the attention of shoppers and encourage them to buy, because the Prophet sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam has banned najasy (Muttafaqun’alaih). Najasy is a kind of false promotion.
Allaah says, which means, “O ye who believe, do not eat each other your fellow property by falsehood, except by way of trade policies with consensual among you.” (Surat Al -Nisa: 29)
14. Avoid the sale of confiscated goods (results ghashab) and stolen.
15. His gaze from her eyes and shy away from percampurbauran and jostling with mereka.Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala says, which means, “Say to the believing men,” Let them gaze, and maintain his cock, so it is greater purity for them: And Allah is Aware of what they do. And say to the believing women, “Let them gaze, and maintain his cock.” (Surat An-Nur: 30-31)
16. Always keep syi’ar-syi’ar religion (prayer in congregation, etc.), do not neglect the prayer in congregation for buying and selling. So the best of the human is a person who keduniaannya not make it negligent to the problems akhiratnya or vice versa. Allah says, which means, “Men are not neglected by commercial and not (also) by the sale of the remembrance of Allah, and (from) establish prayer, and (from) give charity.” (Surat An-Nur: 37 ). In essence, when in the shopping center will be treated to our eyes with the sight of the all attractive. Goods that are good, even people who look interesting tease that negligent care. So no wonder if the devil were at home in places like this. Well, so that our spending activities more effective and beneficial, there are a few tips that may help.
Tip 1. Note the appearance
There are some women who make shopping or shop as a means to ngeceng. For the sake of getting attention from people, they are willing to sit in front of the mirror for hours and polish themselves to look beautiful. It is not surprising if they did not feel scared or uncomfortable, but it will smile proudly when men teased them because they are a fantastic outfit. Bertaqwalah O women! Verily Satan has found many loopholes to tempt people through you. Lest you make yourself so valuable and precious piece of flesh thrown into an abject.
Do not blame if men do not appreciate you because you did not appreciate you. Thou shalt not careless, the real beauty will only be discovered by men wicked when you fling it everywhere. In fact Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala has glorify us with His shari’ah. We should guard ourselves with hijab hijab is right because that is what will save us from the view of treacherous men who are not pious. Do not forget also to bring the make-up of our most precious, namely shame. It’s make-up will help keep us. Musta’an Allaah.
Tip 2. Make a grocery list that will be purchased
Before we decided to leave the house, do not forget to make a list of items that we will buy. It would be nice if we first look at what the needs are depleted, so can we put in our shopping list. After that, we can make a list of our needs in the long run, such as the need for a week, two weeks or even months. Thus, we do not need to spend time going back and forth to the market or the supermarket every day.
Grocery list will also help to remind us if there is a forgotten item purchased, but it also keeps us from spending items that look so attractive when in the store, but it turns out when I got home our own confused, what to do with the goods.
Tip 3. Do not carry excess money!
Warning for women who like to shop! Never carry more money than the estimated price of all groceries in our list. If brought, try moderation as a precaution if something happens in transit. Takes too much money will be inconvenient for us who are easily tempted by items of interest. If the money that we bring only enough to buy the goods we need, of course, we are not likely to buy other items.
Tip 4. Do not forget to pray!
Tip 5. Keep the view
The house is the best shelter for women. Therefore, if the woman out of his house, then the devil will decorate it so it looked so interesting. But that does not mean women will avoid the temptation of Satan while placing it as a teaser. Indeed women are brothers, what makes his brother terfitnah then it can also happen to him.
Do not be mistaken for only men who can terfitnah by women, in fact the devil can stick a dart in every human heart is weak. Similarly, women who can terfitnah by men due to the eye. While men may also be caused his heart crushed by defamation against the woman’s eyes. Allah says, which means, “Say to the believing women,” Let them gaze, and maintain his cock. “(Surat An-Nur: 31)
Tip 6. Arm yourself with knowledge and patience
As a Muslim, of course, we should base all our actions with the science of religion. Similarly, when we need the science of shopping for the right seller as well as our rights as a buyer can be fulfilled. Moreover, in today we often hear of products being sold on the market that did not clear its halal status.
Not just a problem with the state of merchandise, sometimes we also have to deal with sellers who are less friendly and grouchy face. Naturally, the liver was irritated, but patience is a virtue made as a remedy when faced with a situation like this.
Shopping is fun, but not to the fun of shopping makes us complacent and stuck in a futile thing. Bishshawab Allah knows best.